Business Coach 128 views
- طبيعة العمل عقد
- الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- سنوات الخبرة غير محدد
FCA’s Middle East Regional Office (MERO) was established in Amman in 2012. FCA works in Jordan, Palestine and Syria. FCA is particularly involved in helping Syrian refugees in Jordan and vulnerable youth from the host communities in the Education sector by providing learning support services and livelihood aspects.
Currently, FCA is seeking expressions of interest from qualified individuals in livelihoods with special focus on economic empowerment and micro to small-scale entrepreneurship opportunities fields to fill positions for a project for marginalized refugees and host community.
: Municipal Businesses Project (MUBU)
· Lead implementing organization: Finn Church Aid (FCA ), funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affair
· Project Location: Jordan, municipalities of Dhlail, Sahab, Mahis, Jerash, Alza’tari & Almansheah, and Jnaid
· Project Objective: Vulnerable Syrian refugees and host communities members have improved economic and social prospects through involvement in local market-driven businesses and protection activities
The Municipal Businesses project, funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, aims to improve social-economic prospects for refugees and host communities in six municipalities in Jordan through holistic interventions focusing on protection and support by developing locally appropriate businesses. The project will be implemented by Finn Church Aid (FCA) and HelpAge International (HAI) in cooperation with six Local Development Units (LDUs) of six municipalities in different governorates in Jordan (Dhlail in Zarqa governorate, Sahab in Amman governorate, Mahis in Salt governorate, Jerash in Jerash governorate, Alza’tari & Almansheah in Mafraq governorate, and Jnaid in Ajloun governorate). This will help to localize the support and link the project to the decentralization agenda of the government, ensuring sustainability and utilizing local resources. The project will specifically focus on self-employment of Syrian refugees (30%) and vulnerable host community members (70%) with special attention to youth (50%), women (50%), people with disabilities (5%) and household heads with older or disabled members of the household (70%).
In vulnerable families, income is needed to support family members with special needs. By linking livelihood interventions to the protection of and social and health services to these vulnerable groups, we will seek to reduce the burden on young members of the family, thus providing for a more integrated and sustainable response.
The project will directly support the establishment of businesses and the expansion of businesses, creating new jobs and improving increased access to social and health services.
This Post is for 1 Business Coach (one year) depending on donor funding, with main capacity in training, coaching and monitoring previously established businesses and businesses established through the project, in cooperation with municipalities and partner ,with following TOR’s.
Conduct entrepreneurship training courses
· Monitor progress of businesses established with FCA support
· Provide coaching and technical assistance to small business beneficiaries, which includes:
· Developing business, marketing and financial plans.
· Providing resources and information on how to start or grow businesses, how to access procurement opportunities and getting registered to do business in Jordan.
· Assisting businesses in the creation of marketing materials, record keeping systems and other tools necessary to small businesses.
· Monitor accounting and finance systems use, providing support as needed;
· Work with municipality local development units (LDUs) to strengthen their ability to provide business support to new and existing businesses
· Select beneficiaries for program (including entrepreneurs and existing businesses)
· Follow up with course participation and collect data for M&E;
· Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure lessons learned are gathered and disseminated to project stakeholders
· Cooperate with other project staff, consultants, and project partners; **
Special tasks and fixed term projects
· Coordinate media production to capture success stories via photos, video, and articles
· Establish support groups for female entrepreneurs
Competence, experience, skills, knowledge needed
· BA in Development Studies, Business Administration, Management, Education, Socio-Economic Studies, or related field.
· Previous employment or extensive collaboration with NGOs, networks of Community Based Organizations, or local authorities in the various regions in Jordan.
· Familiar with the humanitarian context of Syrian refugees in Jordan
. Experience in working towards Gender issues and women empowerment is a plus.
· Experience in entrepreneurship training and coaching
· Experience in working with projects implemented in cooperation with local development units in Jordanian municipalities is a plus.
· Experience in implementing advocacy activities is a plus
· Knowledge of business sector in Jordan
· Ability to collaborate internally; strong team player
· Available to travel and spend significant time in the field.
· Valid driving license. Good interpersonal skills
FCA Mero office encourage all qualified candidates who meets Job requirements to apply to:
We will be waiting your CV’s, motivation letter with e-mail subject. Business Coach/ MUBU
Shortlisting will start before deadline.