Graphic Design 34 views
- طبيعة العمل عمل كامل
- الجنس غير محدد
- الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- سنوات الخبرة 0-2
Act for Displaced, an international organization working to advocate for the rights of Refugees and Displaced people around the world. Our blog is visited by hundreds of readers every day from different parts of the world. As a part of our vision, we want to move towards creating awareness and spreading the sufferings, injustice, legal analysis, policymaking, insights, and stories of Refugees and Displaced people to everyone.
We are looking for creative people with a fair knowledge of Graphic Design to join our team, co-create knowledge, and serve the people who are in greater need of support.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
· Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
· Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, and digital media
· Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
· 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
· Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
· Portfolio of work
Working mode – Remote (Online)
Duration – 6 Months (Mid-March to August)
4-6 hours per week
Note – It is a voluntary role
Anyone from anywhere around the world can apply upon meeting the requirements. Interested individuals must submit their CV along with relevant work samples at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Deadline – 25 February 2021
Visit for more details: https://actfordisplaced.org