Help desk Engineer 1216 views
- طبيعة العمل عمل كامل
- الجنس كلا الجنسين
- سنوات الخبرة حديث التخرج
Send your CV to email@example.com with subject “helpdesk engineer”
The Helpdesk Engineer will work as initial contact with the customer and will own the customer issue once reported through to closure. The helpdesk engineer is expected to have a can-do attitude and to follow the needed steps through troubleshooting, identifying root cause and resolving issues.
Your main tasks are:
- First point of contact for customers seeking technical support (Email/Phone).
- Explain and present technical concepts to technical and non-technical customers in a clear manner.
- Provide daily support (remotely) to customers and to felid services when needed.
- Participate and run successful installations remotely in Jordan or outside the country.
- Self-learning and follow up on latest technologies using company provided learning tools.
- Keep record of all phones/emails according to the company process.
- When needed, perform site visit to provide training or for customer meetings.
- In addition, other duties and responsibilities assigned by the management.
You are required to have the below:
- 0 – 2 years of computer experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of computers, operating systems and terminology.
- Familiar with Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft applications.
- Basic knowledge in telecommunications terminologies (VoIP, PBX, Contact centers…)
- Ability to create, document, and follow processes and procedures.
- BSc degree in computer engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar fields.