Industrial Engineer 117 views
- طبيعة العمل عمل كامل
- الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- سنوات الخبرة 0-2
We are searching for a well-organized self-starter with great attention to detail to join our team as the new Operations Analyst Engineer. He should be able to analyze data, prepare reports, and develop presentations to higher management. In addition to the ability to work on an ERP system which include understanding the data on the system, extracting data and creating reports using the system.
* Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
* Experience: Preferably 1-3 years
• Preparing day-to-day production planning of all customers’ requests and demands.
• Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
• Communicating with managers, supervisors, and all team members in all related sections.
• Recommending corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
• Collaborating with all concerned to develop and implement controls and recommend improvements measures.
• Excellent project management and planning skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially in MS Excel).
• Ability to use and understand ERP system reports.
• Strong multitasking abilities.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Job Location: Al-Qastal, Amman, Jordan
Send your application to: