IT Manager 317 views
- طبيعة العمل عمل كامل
- الجنس ذكر
- الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- سنوات الخبرة 6-10
SINIORA FOOD INDUSTRIES P.L.C. IS SEEKING TO FILL THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
Job Position: IT Manager
• Manage and coordinate all IT-related matters including data, communications, mobile technology, security, and computer hardware and software.
• Manage and support ERP systems and databases.
• Monitor all team members and provide the necessary advice and guidance.
• Perform regular IT audits to discover areas of weaknesses and fortify them.
• Work alongside other departments to achieve company goals and visions.
• Ensure that the company’s data and information are protected from unauthorized access.
• Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
• Ensuring that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
• Managing and testing backup and recovery plans.
• Managing and testing disaster recovery sites.
• Training the employees on the company system and IT procedures.
• Training the company’s employees on ERP systems or any related applications.
• Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
• Lead all IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
• Sahab – King Abdullah II Bin Al-Hussien Industrial Estate.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any relevant field.
• ITIL & MCSE & PMP certification is preferred.
• +7 years of experience in the IT field with over 3 years of valuable experience as an IT Manager.
• Fluent in both Arabic & English (Writing, Speaking, Reading).
Skills and Competencies:
• Leadership ability.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent project management skills
• Confidence in decision-making.
• Time management.
• Business analysis.
• Change management.
• Team building.
• Microsoft exchange server.
• Enterprise resource planning.
• Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
• Understanding of complex information and requirements.
• Proven experience in managing IT operations and services.
It you are interested, please send your resume and mention the position in the subject held to: