Operations Officer 40 views
- طبيعة العمل عمل كامل
- الجنس ذكر
- الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- سنوات الخبرة 3-5
SHiFT Financial services company, Reginal Office Amman looking for
Operations Officer (male)
• Finance, Operations, Customer Service
Duties and Responsibilities of Operation Officer
– Reflect the company’s image in a good manner.
– Manage and monitor the daily operations and provide support to all business units.
– Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
– Conduct regular meetings with Operation Manager to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues, developing and implementing plans to improve
operational effectiveness and efficiency.
– Follows the Operations’ department procedure that is provided
– High standards in dealing with agent’s request within the duration and in accordance with SHIFT’s procedure.
– Fully cooperation – Pass information and feedback that are related to other departments with the knowledge of the Operation Manager.
– Monitor the data provided by the Operation Manager and inform him for any changes required; ex. Charges and Exchange Rate
– Participating with the Operations Manager with any new technologies and procedure that enrich SHIFT’s Operations
– Pass unsolved claims to the operation Manager.
– Report any glitch or error to operations Manager.
– Survey with agent and customer, educate and promote new services.
– Other duties required by Operations Manager
What You Will Need To Succeed
• Bachelor in MIS, business Administration – preferred.
• At least two years’ experience in financial services, customer service or any related fields.
• Analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work independently and in the team, multitask and to process large volumes of incoming queries, effectively handle and coordinate work with large transaction load
• Ability to meet deadlines/sense of urgency/customer centric approach.
• Ability to pay strict attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks.
• Ability to learn quickly and operate in a high-paced, high volume, dynamic environment
• Fluency in English
What Will Make You Stand Out
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to work evening/night shift and public holidays and sometime remotely is required . Flexibility working different shifts considered as an advantage
• Team player
please send your cv to : email@example.com
Please write the title of the position in the email subject