Promotion Sales Manager 187 views
- طبيعة العمل عمل كامل
- الجنس غير محدد
- الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- سنوات الخبرة 6-10
Masrouji Group was established in the year 1959 in Jerusalem as a trade and import company for Pharmaceuticals. This modest operation has grown over the years to become one of the leading trading and investment corporations in Palestine and the wider Middle East regions, and has been distinguished for its emphasis on ethical business practices and an appreciation for opportunity.
Masrouji Group is seeking a highly qualified Promotion Sales Manager in Jordan
The ideal candidate will be responsible to the below:
lead the promotion team in order to achieve the established sales and SFE goals, improving the operating profit and the patient outcomes, through enhancing the positioning of our Portfolio and the visibility in their strategic targets.
Your main tasks will include:
• Actively participate in create and develop the pharma division strategy, the
Market knowledge including sales and competitors to find opportunities to achieve the Business Plan and Sales Performance.
• Achieve annual sales goals in the assigned area working under the guidelines of the pharma division Strategy.
• Lead the cross-functional processes of analysing and developing regional business plans and differentiated business decisions, also budget control.
• Execute and follow up on regional plans in order to maximize top line sales and control costs Implementation of Marketing projects in the area, and regional own initiatives.
• Coordinate projects, Implement and follow up all the cross-functional strategies and processes addressed to the field force (compliance, HR,
Access, insights, marketing, training…etc.) as key and Accountable person in the assigned area.
• Lead the Sales Team, strengthen their personal abilities to support teamwork both inside the area and also at a cross-functional
• Develop team member’s setting, implementing and doing the follow up of the performance plans.
• Create the conditions in which people can deliver exceptional results and realize their potential.
• Regular coaching to all the members of the team.
University Degree Pharma or any related science.
Minimum 7 years’ experience in pharma business.
Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
Experience in customer relationship management.
Experience in Antibiotics is preferable .
Demonstrable experience in Sales and Managing medical representatives Teams within the Pharma Industry (at least 4 years).
Excellent reporting skills in English.
Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets, power point.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to the following address: