Real Time Management Specialist 29 views
- طبيعة العمل عمل كامل
- الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- سنوات الخبرة 3-5
Crystel is looking to hire ambitious & energetic “Real Time Management Specialist” on a reputable account.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Executes plans and ensures effective implementation of schedules.
• Plan Call Center Agents’ scheduling.
• Communicate changes to scheduling to ensure suitable daily resource coverage.
• Uses over and under rules to minimize the gap between actual arrival patterns and forecasted patterns.
• Reconciles daily attendance with agents schedule and time in/time out reporting in coordination with the Team leaders.
• Create and deliver daily, weekly, and monthly WFM reports.
• Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
• Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
• Provide analytical support to operations and propose recommendations or solutions to enhance efficiency as needed.
• Facilitate Daily Operations updates.
• Manage non-productive time request process, ensuring activities are planned without impacting SLAs.
• Monitor instant queues and assign skills to the agents to ensure SLA target achievements.
• Perform any additional related tasks.
Requirements to apply include:
• Proficiency in MS office.
• Good Business Writing Skills.
• Good Presentation Skills.
• Good Analytical Skills.
• Organizing and Time Management.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Team Player.
• Attention to Details.
• Ability to multi task.
• Very Good in English (Writing, Speaking & Listening)
• 3+ Year of work Experience in the call center industry
• Good understanding of workforce management methodologies.
• Understanding the nature of the call center industry.
• Basic knowledge of COPC Standards & Approaches.
• Bachelor’s Degree (IT field, Business Management, or relevant field of study)
If you feel you are suitable and meet the requirements; please send your CV to be contacted at email@example.com mentioning “Real Time Management Specialist” in the subject line.
Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted