Sales Manager 367 views
- طبيعة العمل عمل كامل
- الجنس غير محدد
- الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- سنوات الخبرة 3-5
Sales Manager – Hospitality
Post Code: ICT003
A reputable ICT company located in Amman – Jordan require for immediate hiring Sales Manager – Hospitality.
Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business Administration.
• Excellent English language
• 3+ years of relevant IT/Hospitality sales experience, selling and/or working within Hospitality Industry.
• Strong sales acumen and a good understanding of profit/loss concepts
• Sound understanding of SaaS solutions and related value proposition
• Deep customer focus with a proven capability of building strong relationships (internal as well as external)
• Excellent presentation skills with an ability to present to various audience types including C-Level executive and IT Directors
• Superior communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Ability to travel in-country as needed (upto 80% travel may be needed for this role)
• Create sales strategies and sales plans.
• Collaborate with other sales resources and company management to sell ground-breaking products to Hospitality companies of all sizes
• Sell to C-Level executive and IT Directors using your sales skills to engage decision makers
• Manage a complete sales process through leveraging sales techniques (Cold Calling, PowerPoint and product demos)
• Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products, industry trends, and the overall competitive landscape
• Effectively build, prioritize, and manage your own pipeline
• Identify opportunities and actively close deals with new potential and existing clients by analyzing the market dynamics
• Negotiate contracts via phone, online or personal meetings, and coordinate complex decision-making processes to overcome objections capturing new business opportunities
• Introduce the Hospitality Product portfolio and solutions including PMS, POS, SPA, Payment Gateway, Door locks and IPTV.
• Collaborate with Pre-sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
For interested Candidates send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Kindly include the name of the post code ICT003 in the Subject Line)