Senior Accountant 49 views
- طبيعة العمل عمل كامل
- الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- سنوات الخبرة غير محدد
Position: Senior Accountant
We are looking to hire Senior Accountant to join our team
Job Location: Amman-Jordan
Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants.
Duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all accounting tasks.
– Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
– Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
– Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
– Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
– Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
– Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
– Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
– Direct external audits to ensure compliance.
– Support month-end and year-end close process.
– Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
– Ensure compliance with IFRS principles.
– Liaise with partners and other senior staff members to improve financial procedures.
– Proven public accounting experience as a chief or senior accountant.
– Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like SAGE, Microsoft accounting systems, INTACCT and/or QuickBooks.
– Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures.
– Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
– Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
– Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
– Accuracy and attention to detail.
– BS Degree in Accounting.
– Audit Experience will be preferred.
Qualified candidates, please send your CV to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).